Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nothing To Blog About





I have no idea as to what to blog about, nothing, nada, zilch and diddly squat, got nothing to say about anything so I thought I'd write a blog post about the fact that I've got nothing to say in a blog post.   

Doing a search reveals that there are a lot of blog websites out there that just talk rubbish for the sake of posting a daily blog and to keep their blogs active. So I thought I would keep up the tradition with this post.

I quite liked the picture of the Elephant from www.pixabay.com so I thought I would include it as the main image for this post.

I went for a walk earlier today, down round and back up again and absolutely nothing interesting happened at all. Since then,  I've watched television, fell asleep, had food, watched more TV and now I'm typing this pointless blog post.  






No comments:

Post a Comment